Sign up for newsletters:
We understand it can be difficult to find a perfect outfit when you don't fit into limited sizes so we hope that this service is the answer to your dream gown!
Most of our evening dresses can be custom made.
Please be as accurate as you can when having yourself measured.
To make sure, you may want to take measurements several times!
All made to measure gowns take approximately 6-8 weeks to be made and delivered to your door.
Measurements we need:
1. Your actual height.
2. Bust (place the tape over the fullest part of your bust and around back, wearing the bra you'll be wearing on the day - please breathe normally).
3. Waist measurement (around the narrowest part).
4. High Hip (the high hip is approximately 10-12cm below the waist, where you begin to feel the pelvic bone - just place the tape around your body at this point).
5. Hips measurement (place the tape around the fullest part of your hips/bottom - where the hips are the widest - as a guide, this is often 20cm below your natural waistline, please stand with your knees together).
6. Waist to floor (measure the length from the waist - usually the narrowest point of the waist, to the floor - please ensure you're wearing your desired heels).
Please bear in mind that made to measure & custom made orders cannot be returned to us.
These garments are made to your exact personal specification and therefore we are unable to accept these returns.