In this day and age, keeping important pictures and files in your iPhone has become a norm for people. That is why there’s nothing worse than losing all those precious pictures and files stored in your iPhone especially if you did not backup your files. Fortunately, there is a way for you to recover those lost or deleted files.
Here’s a list of 3 of the best iPhone data recovery software available in the market today.
- Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery for iPhone
- iMobie PhoneRescue
- Wondershare Dr.Fone
When to use iPhone Data Recovery Software
- You’ve unintentionally deleted some photos and couldn’t find them in the “Recently Deleted” folder
- You’ve lost some data after an iOS system update
- Your iPhone is locked, and you can’t remember the passcode
- You decided to jailbreak your iPhone but failed, and some data got wiped
- You lost your iPhone or somebody stole it
How to choose the best iPhone Data Recovery Software?
Here are a few categories you can use to identify which software to use.
- Capability to handle different data loss situations
- Compatibility with all iPhone models and computers
- Ease of use
- Availability of tech support
Once you’ve compared all the recovery software you can find on the internet, you should be able to narrow it down to a couple of choices.
Here’s Our Top 3 Picks
1. Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery for iPhone – This software is very user friendly. It has 3 recovery modes you can choose from – “Recover iOS Device”, “Recover iTunes Backup” and “Recover iCloud Backup”. And the best thing about this software is it shows you the number of files you deleted and how many are actually recoverable. That’s a pretty neat feature. Its tech support is available 24/7 which is a big plus. Overall, it’s a very useful software and it is very user friendly.
2. iMobie Phone Rescue – The strength of this software is that it can recover up to 22 different file types. iMobie Phone Rescue is the only software that has that capability. It also has 3 different recovery modes modes – “Recover From Device”, “Recover From iTunes Backup” and “Recover From iCloud”. Most user use this software if they need to recover other files not just photos.
3. Wondershare Dr.Fone – Wondershare Dr.Fone is the original iPhone data recovery software and it is considered as the most comprehensive data recovery software out in the market today. Since its release, the Dr.Fone is now integrated with all the versions for all iPhone models. It has the built-in 3 standard recovery modes – “Recover From Device”, “Recover From iTunes Backup” and “Recover From iCloud”. It is pretty user friendly too. Highest retrieval rate in the industry. Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, and more. Compatible with 6000+ Android devices. Support to extract data from broken Samsung phones. Try It Free.
Hopefully, after reading this article, you will be able to choose the right data recovery software for your needs. Good luck and happy hunting.